Mechatronics engineer will be responsible for development, implementation and
standardisation of experimental tools and simulation methodologies to be used
for for turbocharger kinematics, actuators, valves and electro-mechanical
component development for EV powertrain systems.
Area of responsibility
- Develop experimental tools and methods supporting mechatronics component
- Lead technical development and deployment of test rigs and control systems
for electro-mechanical components and systems to support both conventional
turbocharger and EV applications for traction drives, cooling.
- Develop new simulation methods to support turbocharger kinematics &
mechatronics control strategy development
- Develop customized FEM/CFD based tools
- Prepare and maintain documents for simulation methods / tools
- Leads the collaboration with external companies and universities in the
context of his/her project
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Masters degree in mechanical or mechatronics
- Experience in electro-mechanical engineering
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of some of following areas: kinematics, dynamics,
- Knowledge of mechatronics, basics of electrical engg, controls for
- CAD software: CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Onshape; experience with engg drawings
- Knowledge of structural and fluid simulation tools like Ansys, Adams,
LS-Dyna, CFX, Fluent etc.
- Programming skills in any of Excel VBA, Matlab, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of data acquisition systems (like LMS, NI Labview) and
instrumentation for measurements
- Fluent in english
You will find with us
- Close contact with major OEM and suppliers
- Career opportunities and dynamic and international work environment
- Opportunity to make an impact on the future of our business by attracting
the right talent
- Visibility across the organization – opportunity to work closely with
- Freedom to work independently to deliver results
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the
automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology
solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world.
Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers,
Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications
and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more
connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Garrett Engineering organization is responsible for developing a
differentiated product portfolio of boosting solutions that enables our
customers to set new benchmarks in vehicle performance – both for our
traditional core turbocharger business as well as new growth areas such as
electrification and software.
Zpět na seznam nabídek